Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Crumbles
These little chocolate crumbles have an autumn spice kick and are a great topper to desserts like my chewy chocolate pumpkin pie brownies. The warming spices of clove, cinnamon and nutmeg are circulation boosters, while the dark chocolate offers its delicious, antioxidant rich, sweetness.
- 1/2 cup organic dark chocolate (chips or chopped chunks) (MUST BE COLD! Chill them for at least 20 mins.)
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice blend ( a blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves)
- 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
- Pulse together in a food processor (not too much- you don't want them to melt)
- Store in fridge until you are ready to sprinkle them on anything.
Delicious Tip: Add a little sweetness to your morning and save a few sprinkles for tomorrows oatmeal or breakfast muesli. :)