Pumpkin Coconut Whip Cream
Coconut whip cream is a vegan version of the original. It tastes like the real thing, people couldn't even notice the difference!
- 1 can very cold coconut milk (kept in fridge for at least 3 hours)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (more too taste)
- 4 tbsp pumpkin puree
- Flip chilled coconut milk upside down and open, drain liquid (don't thrown out you can save it for smoothies and cooking!)
- Use the solid part of the coconut milk
- Whip with beaters adding sugar and pumpkin puree slowly until it's light and fluffy.
- Dollop on your Chewy chocolate pumpkin pie brownies and add some yummy Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Crumbles